suggestions

• Updated: Tue, March 30, 2010

• Reported By: David S. — Denver Colorado United States of America
Career-Network.com
P.O. Box 618305 Internet United States of America

Career-Network.com Career-Network, Inc. Orlando, Florida No interview, no job AND my application info was used for 3rd-party marketing purposes! Internet

This firm sells itself as having exclusive access to good jobs.  They advertise above-average wages for their positions.  Sounds great to me!  I completed their on-line application and I have received only educational marketing emails for which I had chosen the opt-out option.  No interview, no job.  They do not respond to emails and I keep getting the same message with a different, high-paying job offer.

I actually got excited when my phone rang the other day and it was only a school trying to recruit me (and my money).  The caller admitted they got my information from Career-Network.  Still, no interview, no job.  My employment application information was sold or otherwise used for 3rd-party marketing purposes.

These jokers are tricking people who are desparate for work.  They are profitting by misleading and deceiving people!  I encourage an investigation by the FTC, FBI or a state attorney general's office.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/30/2010 12:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Career-Networkcom/internet/Career-Networkcom-Career-Network-Inc-Orlando-Florida-No-interview-no-job-AND-my-appli-587196. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Career-Network.com