Handle

• Submitted: Mon, May 11, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, May 11, 2009

• Reported By:Mentor Ohio
CareerTrack - Fred Pryor Seminars
5700 Broadmoor St # 300 Mission, Kansas U.S.A.

CareerTrack Fred Pryor Seminars Won't give money back Mission Kansas

On 11/20/08 I registered two employees to attend a design seminar that cost $199 per person. The seminar was scheduled for 12/15/08. I called on 12/12/08 to cancel because a winter storm was coming in to Cleveland and the weather was going to be terrible. They told me that they could not credit our credit card the $400, because it was not 10 days before the class, but that we could hold on to that credit and apply it to another class.
The same class was just rescheduled for July 22, 2009 only now it's $119 instead of $199. I could register 4 people for the same price, but they would not allow it. They said that If I register the two people for the same class, it's the same price that we initially paid for the class. That we would lose the money that we paid. That is just wrong and we are due the credit.

I have attended classes with Fred Pryor in the past and they are the biggest waste of time. This one was promoted through CareerTrack not Fred Pryor, but once I registered for it, I was sent a receipt from Fred Pryor Seminars. If I had known that they were associated or essentially the same company I would never have registered to begin with. Sorry that I did. This company is the biggest rip-off for training seminars. Don't waste your company education money on them!

Stacey
Mentor, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/11/2009 06:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CareerTrack-Fred-Pryor-Seminars/Mission-Kansas-66202/CareerTrack-Fred-Pryor-Seminars-Wont-give-money-back-Mission-Kansas-450555. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CareerTrack - Fred Pryor Seminars