Complaint Review: Carly Brooke Avraham

• Updated: Tue, December 29, 2015

• Reported By: Tony S — Alabama USA
Carly Brooke Avraham
Nationwide USA

Carly Brooke Avraham, Carly Avraham,Carly Brooke Carly Brooke Avraham released my personal information to others, HIPPA Violations Nationwide

*Consumer Comment: First off

Carly Brooke Avraham The Crook| She released my personal information to other. This is a HIPPA Violation

Carly Brooke Avraham works in a Medical Imaging And Radiology center In South Florida. I have been suffering from chronic pain & doctors ordered me couple of test & I went there, the acting personnel was Carly Brooke Avraham. I went there couple of times & gone through couple of test. Their service is very poor. I had to wait long time to get an MRI & I knew this test itself time consuming.

So, they had all the data about me & the worst thing is that couple of days ago I found out that Carly Brooke Avraham disclosed my data to someone else, which is really gross & It’s a sheer violations of code & conduct.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2015 12:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Carly-Brooke-Avraham/nationwide/Carly-Brooke-Avraham-Carly-AvrahamCarly-Brooke-Carly-Brooke-Avraham-released-my-persona-1272263. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Carly Brooke Avraham

First off

AUTHOR: Stacey - (USA)

It is not HIPPA it is HIPAA - and you have not proof according to your report.  Sounds like you are a Dr shoppper looking for pain medicine so either get help or be prepared to be sued by this individual for libel.