Complaint Review: Carlyle & Associates (PCI) AKA Phillis Carlyle International

• Submitted: Sat, February 08, 2003
  • Updated: Sun, May 11, 2003

• Reported By:Omaha Nebraska
Carlyle & Associates (PCI) AKA Phillis Carlyle International
www.carlyleandassociates.com Omaha, Nebraska U.S.A.

Carlyle & associates Aka Phillips Carlyle This company made false promises & failed to deliver Watch out! Omaha Nebraska

*Author of original report: Puff, now there gone... Where did they go? Watch out

*Author of original report: WATCH THIS COMPANY ON TV IN OMAHA 3/10 OR 3/11 ..Do not become another victim as I have

I answered a ad in the Omaha World Herald for this company in July of 2002. After visiting with them they said they had information about jobs and contacts not available to the general public. They assured me they could get me in front of "decision makers" of these companys that were hiring. They told me that all interviews they obtained would be for higher salary jobs that what I was currently making. They told me they would set up "advice interviews" with people in the areas of employment that I wanted to persue.

After all of these great things they promised upfront I agreed to pay them a large sum of money for what I expeted was some quality service. Boy was I wrong!!

I went through there "seminar", filled out some worthless career questions, and then started to see the light.

I should have known something when the jobs leads they started giving me were straight off the internet web sites. This is open to everyone. All of the job listings were off of the internet...

Most of these jobs were for positions that paid alot less than I was currently making. The job listings had other clients names on them, you were competing with other clients. The jobs were not even in fields of interest for me.

The first career advisor was gone in a matter of months and I told the next career advisor, which happened to be the one to make all of the promises at the begining, that things were not as promised and he agreed. But he said it would change.

Needless to say nothing did change.

Jobs were mass e-mailed to clients straight off the internet. I requested my resume be rewritten which took 3 months. Never were there any "advice interviews" set up, not one.

My "Career Advisor" told me that he way to many clients to handle and admitting that service was not as promised in the intial interview.

It is now 8 months since joining this firm and I have not had one interview with a company generated by them. Not one!!!!

I have written, and called and left messages for the owner to contact me and she has not responded.

I have now requested a refund from this company and am being ignored. It is a huge dissapointment when a company can do such a thing to so many people and think we will go away or even better that we will just accept it. Think again.........

If this letter saves one person from them, it was worth it.

Michael
Omaha, Nebraska

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2003 01:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Carlyle-Associates-PCI-AKA-Phillis-Carlyle-International/Omaha-Nebraska-68154/Carlyle-associates-Aka-Phillips-Carlyle-This-company-made-false-promises-failed-to-del-44661. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Carlyle & Associates (PCI) AKA Phillis Carlyle International

Puff, now there gone... Where did they go? Watch out

AUTHOR: Michael - (U.S.A.)

Last week I paid a visit to the office of Carlyle and Associates and found the office cleaned out. The sign on the door gone, the office furniture gone, and no notice where they went or how to contact them. This company simply has packed up and left with alot of peoples money. I guess now it is up to the Attourney General of NE. to hunt them down. But there is evidance that this company might resurface as "Career Connect". I warn everyone out there that if you see this company run away as fast as you can.... Or the name Carol Tipton. O Yea go to the "Heartland BBB" website to see there shining rating now. I hope this report saves just one person from getting ripped off.

AUTHOR: Michael - (U.S.A.)

If you are even remotly of thinking of doing business with this company I hope you can get a copy or watch the WOWT Channel 6 story that is going to air concerning this company. But if that isnt enough read the reports, they tell the truth. Do not become another victim as I have been and many others like me. Call the BBB but be careful because this company is a PAYING member of the BBB. Ask specific questions about complaints. And finally ask yourself, if there was the slightest shred of honesty in this company would all these people be so relentless in exposing their stories to other people?