Complaint Review: Cashnet USA

• Submitted: Wed, October 24, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, October 24, 2012

• Reported By: misslizzy89 — Katy Texas United States of America
Cashnet USA

Cashnet USA Agreed over phone to accept money order from cash I had but decided to take out of account instead internet

*UPDATE Employee: From A Respresentative of CashNetUSA

I took a loan out for $600+ about a year ago from Cashnet USA. I paid the first payment out of my bank account but when the second payment time came around and the company called me to confirm I woud be paying it, I told them not to take out of my account because I woud be sending them the money via money order from the cash I had I had in hand and NOT in the bank.

They agreed to this arrangement.

Instead of sticking with their agreement, they took the money out of my account a week early instead of waiting for the money order. They kept trying to take out and I had fees accumulate in my account that accounted for more than the money owed to this company. I told them that because of this breach in our verbal agreement, I would not be able to pay the amount owed because I was going to take what little I had in my account and add it to what I had in hand to send to them.

They immediately sent me to a collection agency stating in the notes that I never made a payment on this loan which is a false statement instead of trying to work out the issue they caused with me and my other financial obligations.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/24/2012 09:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cashnet-USA/internet/Cashnet-USA-Agreed-over-phone-to-accept-money-order-from-cash-I-had-but-decided-to-take-o-959319. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cashnet USA

From A Respresentative of CashNetUSA

AUTHOR: CashNetUSA - (USA)

Hi. I am a CashNetUSA representative. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Unfortunately, without access to your account, I cannot speak to it directly. Please call our customer service team at 888.801.9075 and they will be able to discuss your account with you.