Complaint Review: Castforce Inc.

• Submitted: Sun, December 22, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, July 07, 2014

• Reported By: Joe — Camden New Jersey
Castforce Inc.
4440 Fruitville Rd. Sarasota, Florida USA

Castforce Inc. Pete Liapias, Tammy Little and other liars A great company at one time but not going to tolerate slander Sarasota Florida

*Consumer Comment: It is you that must be joking...Castforce is bad

*Author of original report: response

*Consumer Comment: You must be joking.

*Author of original report: investigating all stores again through all invoices and pictures myself

*Author of original report: Kelly Orr

*Author of original report: ratings out of ten

*Author of original report: additional information

*Author of original report: court

*Author of original report: newspaper article

*Author of original report: response to beth

*Consumer Comment: People all over the country are being banned.....

*Author of original report: beth

*UPDATE Employee: Really Thomas!

I was hired by this company to do merchandising work and was proud to do it, but this company has had issues with other contractors in which I have had their back and they had mine, but now think I defrauded them in which its the reverse when they paid me every month and now saying I owe them money and take near $4100.00 out of my checking account in which I worked hard for. This company is struggling and desparate for answers because when you call me supercontractor Tom and use me and abuse me and my car there because a liability to this. Yes, its true I wanted the work, but thats because I wanted to help out to make this company better. But, I feel like I have been bullied into a work overload from contracting because they would ask for way too much work at times to be done. The force to quit goes under a constructive discharge issue over something simple. DO THE RIGHT THING AND PAY OUT. Contractors make mistakes and yes they have a QC dept but they don't like me because I was successful at this work and Seretta just wanted to find someway in desperation to get me into trouble traveling into a snowstorm when I have all worksheets, pictures and so forth. (The Giant Eagle project was the most messed up project I have been involved in.) There stores were Giant Eagle and Giant Eagle Getgo in which all address were not clarified even to GPS. So, I went to the store locations and ask each manager for verification and now called a liar in which I drover miles for this company. The CEO is a back stabbing liar and so is the director of support because I feel truly betrayed as in not getting my pay in which has forced me to quit and file numerous complaints in which are the truth.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/22/2013 12:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Castforce-Inc/Sarasota-Florida-00000-/Castforce-Inc-Pete-Liapias-Tammy-Little-and-other-liars-A-great-company-at-one-time-but-1108992. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Castforce Inc.

It is you that must be joking...Castforce is bad

AUTHOR: ____ - ()

Go back and hide behind Mysteryshopforum.com.    CastForce should close its doors.    It is you, uneducated, offensive and silly.   Castforce takes advantage of anyone by meds before and after.

response

AUTHOR: joe - ()

Your the one that is sleezy and rude and you can see the complaints on here period. You don't like what the guy has to say thats tough. You do not know their situation and how dare you rip other down. Get life lady! go somewhere else if you don't have the facts!!

You must be joking.

AUTHOR: newhampshiregirl - ()

I see you have posted numerous times on here how great castforce was and now you are a tyrant for their company. Really? You sound like you need to be on medication. If they didnt pay you they probably have really good reason. I'm just saying that most of your posts do not make any sense. Your either psychotic or really uneducated, or probably both. So it probably is a good thing that they cut you off. Just sayin'.

investigating all stores again through all invoices and pictures myself

AUTHOR: Thomas Kielbasinski - ()

Lets see if the company has a point! Probably no way in hell because I have 250 pages of info and many complaints to back up with non-payment rendered period. This is not a distruted contractor period. Its someone that wants paid period!

Kelly Orr

AUTHOR: Thomas Kielbasinski - ()

This owner thinks her staff is perfect well your not perfect period. The contract is not the land of the world law lady and you will find out that point here shortly either by conceiding to pay or attorney putting a lein on your business, so I advise to stop with the bs and get real!

I received your letter today and you are a liar just like they are (Pete and Tammy) You should fire them. You have had numerous complaints and so forth plus a lack of professionalism within your staff. I busted my ass off for the company for 15 months and was acknowledged a lot of different times. It just doesn't make any sense on why if I defrauded the company why i would take a rental car to stores to get the work done period. Always be in contact with your office. Your threatening me with a fraud investigation or in process thats a joke. This company is a fraud because you can't settle your payment issues with contractors like on this site and others. You are just one made up story of hell. You say I threatened your staff while its called aruging the point period. You didn't travel all those miles that month with a rental car did you? Did you drive a rental car in the snow or snowstorms to get work done or not? Your accusations are ridiculous. You will find out it will come to bite you in the ass some day!!! This is far from over!

ratings out of ten

AUTHOR: Thomas Kielbasinski - ()

CEO-Pete Liappis- Joke 1/10- Your card sucks!
Director of Operations-Tammy Little- a bit of an a**

Support-Person in charge Tammy Little-6/10

Let me tell ya about the staff after 15 months in each department- The support at best was a 5/10- Daniel (2/10) was a joke and Eric (2/10) was too. Julle (10/10) was the one that cared about contractors. She quit because of the bs going on their I know it because I heard it from others. Shawn and Derek were great in support. Overall 6/10

Contracting-person in charge-Tammy Little-6/10

Lou was the main man from January last year until September the he started getting me too much work through Tammy. Lou gets a rating 8/10 because he got me the work and ratings as the contractor through the stores, plus pay. Kay was an 8/10 because she supported my work period. Nina was a 7/10 she had a nasty attitude at times. Jason was a 7/10 gave good incentive. Samantha screwed up too many times 4/10 deserved to be fired. Kaitlyn too new. Thresea is a joke for being head of Blackhawk projects because she couldn't make up her mind if I was getting paid or not. This lady by far should be fired. 1/10!!!

Compliance-person in charge-Jan Carpenter-8/10

Paula Bishop- sweet as sugar- This department know how to be ran period.

Quality Control-person in charge- Seretta Harris-4/10 at best.

This lady tried to find everything and anything wrong with my pictures what a joke. There staff was a joke and always funny to argue with because I would get my pay out and then would demand I return to store. They moved like snails!!!

additional information

AUTHOR: Thomas Kielbasinski - ()

here we go you want the info: I had 4k pulled from my account and there is a bbb sign for sarasota company they have trouble paying people 20 complaints ripoff report and 1.5/5 employee status even though we are contractors.

[indeed.com]

[bbb.org]

check the alert out

[www.ripoffreport.com]

look up tammy little and pete liappis

court

AUTHOR: Thomas K - ()

They refuse to pay me and call me a criminal, we will see who the criminal is when I will my money back in court because at least I have the balls to go against these bozos!

newspaper article

Companies Procedures and Rules

I did solid work for Castforce Inc. for 15 months straight and at the Christmas season they took about 4k from my account feeling justified that they could take it without notifying me. This company has numerous complaints in which I backed them because they treated me like gold and then this. Tutorz.com working solid for seven years now and just recently found of their dishonest ways by posting negative ratings that affected my tutoring business. In this day, read the fine print of each company you’re working for as a IC or self-employed because in some way they will try to screw you over to not pay the contractor for work done or make false accusations against business. This will come back to bite them in the rear sooner or later!

Thomas Kielbasinski

Somerset, PA

response to beth

AUTHOR: Thomas Kielbasinski - ()

This company did go well with the pay part until last month 4k ousted out of my account. I backed this company up because they always backed me up. So, at the time positive posts are necessary but when they felt they could screw me over on the pay then it was time to rethink it and join the complaint list!

People all over the country are being banned.....

AUTHOR: ____ - ()

I assumed the above poster is the same villian that antagonizes people in forums that know nothing about the RUDE staff at CastForce.   I know,   I successfully completed silly one time projects for CastForce until suddenly I discovered that I was banned.  Upon inquiring,   I received nothing but not nice e mails coming out  the dirty mouths of Tammy Little, Jan Carpenter and other lowlifes.  The staff alleges people are rude for unanswering e mails etc... immediately to harass people with shipments of crap that CastForce demands done immediately.......The real problem is CastForce staff are RUDE.  In return for my inquiry, I received baffling but unstable e mails out of some jerk,   Tammy Little threatening some fictitious lawsuit and subsequently, I'm disregarded.

Jan Carpenter, Tammy Little and Pete (made up name) Liapsis you and your family can go to hell and rot ............................

beth

AUTHOR: Thomas Kielbasinski - ()

Yeah i know feel very betrayed!!!

Really Thomas!

AUTHOR: Beth - ()

You have posted ALL OVER the internet defending this company! You say everyone is wrong and the CASTFORCE is right and proud of there work! You have to have done something wrong if their not paying...your words. You have gone on and on how great this company is and unfairly blamed EVERYONE else that has had issues with them. All I can say is KARMA!