Complaint Review: Cebu-Air, Cebu Pacific Air

14 F ROBINONS SUMMITT CENTER, AYALA AVE. MAKATI METRO MANILA, Philippines
  • Phone: 6386638
  • Web:
  • Category: Airlines

Cebu-Air, Cebu Phacific AirCebu-Air, Cebu Pacific Air CAN'T GET INTOUCH WITH THIS AIRLINES TO FIND OUT WHO MADE THESE PURCHASES AND WHAT THEY WERE FOR. OVER 6 DIFFERENT PURCHSAES TOTALING OVER $530.00.. MAKATI METRO MANILA

*UPDATE Employee: WE ARE NOT THIS COMPANY!

I'm reporting Cebu-Air because I can't get in touch with them to find who and how there is over $530.00 dollars taken out of my account. Someone has made over 6 purchases totaling over $530.00.

I can't use my card to pay bills because I had to report it stolen until I get this resolved. Please help.

I have not ever been nor do I intend on going to the Philippines. Nor do I know anyone there. So. I guess I have been the victim of a Cyber theft.

Really need help getting my money back.

Kelly
Fayetteville, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/22/2008 10:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cebu-Air-Cebu-Pacific-Air/MAKATI-METRO-MANILA-1226/Cebu-Air-Cebu-Phacific-AirCebu-Air-Cebu-Pacific-Air-CANT-GET-INTOUCH-WITH-THIS-AIRLINES-342897. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cebu-Air, Cebu Pacific Air

WE ARE NOT THIS COMPANY!

AUTHOR: PACIFIC AIR - (United States of America)

We are a national Air Conditioning and Heating Company, not related to this "Airline" Company!!

eventually