Complaint Review: Centric Group

Centric Group
Toronto, Ontario Canada

Centric Group ripoff Toronto Ontario

*Consumer Comment: Speculation confirmed

I just got a rather dubious call from these guys. They already HAD ALL MY INFORMATION!?! Bank account, social and everything.

I'm a new citizen to the United States from Canada.

So when I saw them call from a 416 number (which is Toronto, Canada) I thought it was a friend. It was NOT at all. I actually talked to the guy about where they're located in Toronot, it's on Bay street in Toronto. That's about all I was able to find out from him.

But here's a working number in Canada for you to call these bad people!

416-322-6059

They called the wrong person this time :) I pre-emptively alerted my bank, and have alerted the Canadian authorities.

Go Get Em! I hope this helps you all who got screwed!

Adam
Garland, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2005 05:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Centric-Group/Toronto-Ontario/Centric-Group-ripoff-Toronto-Ontario-130040. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Centric Group

Speculation confirmed

AUTHOR: Amie - (U.S.A.)

My mother works for Verizon 411, I was going to give her the number to look up for me, as it came up on my caller ID. As sson as I gave her the area code she told me it was in Canada and they could not look up international numbers. Thank you for confirming this for me and I look forward to knowing if they are caught and stopped. You'd think with all these reports, it would be enough to put them away.