Complaint Review: Centric Group

• Reported By:MIDLAND Michigan
Centric Group
Nationwide U.S.A.

Centric Group ripoff Toronto Canada

big rip off scam my husband was offered a $2500 credit card for 369.00 which was taken from my account with a made up check # by them. We called several times to cancel and no answer we even got messages saying' "Our mailbox is full" Also a message saying, " Well TRY to return your call" Although they were stupid and sent it in as a check there own made up check we were able to stop payment and the account has been closed.

I was able to contact them and they called me a lyer said that one of the #'s that I got from the bank was not even there phone # 1800-701-6087 I yelled at her so bad she slammed the phone in my ear. I think everyone should be aware of the fradulant company so other people dont get screwed like we almost did the only thing that saved us is today is presidents day and they can not pull money on a national holiday so we were very lucky!!

I hope they catch these people we plan to take this one step farther and contact our govener Of Midland County at least to get the word out in our own town. Good luck to all and as I tell my husband let this be a lession to people who give there information out!!

MIDLAND, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2005 04:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Centric-Group/nationwide/Centric-Group-ripoff-Toronto-Canada-132224. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Centric Group