Complaint Review: Centurion Financial Benefits

• Submitted: Fri, November 05, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, November 05, 2004

• Reported By:Chicago Illinois
Centurion Financial Benefits
33 Elm Street Champlain, New York U.S.A.

Centurion Financial Benefits Centurion Financial Benefits Ripoff Check Audio Recording, may have broken contract Champlain New York

Received the same scam as most of the others reports. Offered a $2000 Mastercard for a fee of $249. Now they said that I would receive it within 25 days, but instead a package with ads in it arrived. I called them and spoke to a woman named Kelly that begun yelling at me. She said that they were a benefits package company and that's all they sold. That they field out the credit card applications to 1 of 5 different companies. I said that I wasn't told that I would get a credit card from any other company. All she continued to say was that all I was told was that I would get a benefits pakage in 25 days. She stated that there was an audio recording stating that I agreed to that. I asked to listen to it and she let me do so. It actually states that within 25 days I would receive a benefits package and a stored fee debit(possible said credit) card. So I assume that means the verbal contract was violated since I only received half of what I paid for.

I will explore this further to see what potential there is. I closed my account and will be notifying all three credit report agencies, social security agency and the police of this. It would be best if anyone else taken by this company do the same.

Chicago, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/05/2004 03:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Centurion-Financial-Benefits/Champlain-New-York-12919/Centurion-Financial-Benefits-Centurion-Financial-Benefits-Ripoff-Check-Audio-Recording-m-116358. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Centurion Financial Benefits