Complaint Review: Centurion Financial Benefits

• Submitted: Mon, March 07, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, March 07, 2005

• Reported By:Phoenix Arizona
Centurion Financial Benefits
33 Elm Street Champlain, New York U.S.A.

Centurion Financial Benefits Knowingly Knew it Was a ripp off and sent me directly to a recording swearing i agree to Scam Ripoff! Champlain, New York

On October 29, 2004 I received an call from a company named Centurion Financial Benefit Services. They said that I was approved for a mastercard with a credit line of $2000.00 and no annual APR but before they send me the card i will have to pay a one-time payment of $249.00 for processing fee and that covers the annual fees and the processing.

Stupidly I pre-authorized them to take the $249.00 to my bank account. I also gave them my Social Security Number , drivers license and my bank account number.

I became suspicious so I researched the company and to my surprised I read all this scam report about this company. I immediately contacted my bank to make a stop payment on the $249.00 that I pre-authorized which will be taken on Nov 1, 2004.

I nevered received credit card for months till today 03/07/2004 I called them on it and got a lady slaming me with i knew what i was getting. first of all I WORK FOR BANK ONE, second I payed with my checking ACCT why would i by a $250.00 application fee prepaid Mastercard. When I already Have a debit Card. I got hung up on 2 or 3 timesbefore i looked this site up.and I have a daughter due this month. And now that is 250.00 out of her pocket that we planned on using the funds Towards. SO I guess Bankers can be fooled to.

Phoenix, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2005 02:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Centurion-Financial-Benefits/Champlain-New-York-12919/Centurion-Financial-Benefits-Knowingly-Knew-it-Was-a-ripp-off-and-sent-me-directly-to-a-re-134060. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Centurion Financial Benefits