Complaint Review: Centurion Financial Benefits

• Submitted: Sat, March 12, 2005
  • Updated: Sat, March 12, 2005

• Reported By:Buffalo Wyoming
Centurion Financial Benefits
33 Elm Street Champlain, New York U.S.A.

Centurion Financial Benefits ripoff dishonest business practices fraudulent billing Champlain New York

I was called in Jan to receive a Mastercard in order to help rebuild my credit. I was told I would receive the card within 25 days, and that there would be no interest or no other fees for 3 years. After 3 years the interest would be set at 3%.

I never heard anything from the company, and when I would call them I received the run around stating it is on its way. When I asked to speak to a supervisor or manager I was told there weren't any available.

When I finally did receive information I found out none of what they had said was true. It was just a cash card with numberous fees involved, it does not rebuild credit, and that I had to send even more money to receive the card.

These fraudulent activities within this company should be stopped. They have no right to promise things they do not deliver. None of what I was told by them turned out to be true. How can a company be allowed to continue to get away with this.

Buffalo, Wyoming

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2005 09:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Centurion-Financial-Benefits/Champlain-New-York-12919/Centurion-Financial-Benefits-ripoff-dishonest-business-practices-fraudulent-billing-Champl-134699. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Centurion Financial Benefits