Complaint Review: Certegy Check Services

• Updated: Mon, October 22, 2012

• Reported By: April — Titusville Florida United States of America
Certegy Check Services
11601 Roosevelt Boulevard North TA-06 Internet United States of America

Certegy Check Services I went to Walmart then Winn Dixie to cash my payroll check and Certegy declined it at both places saying it matched a "pattern" Internet

On October 19, 2012 I went to Walmart to go grocery shopping and cash my payroll check. I was at the cashier rang everything up gave her my payroll check the cashier ran it through asked for my social security number several times and then she gave me a little receipt saying my check was declined that I needed to call the toll free number. I left went to Winn Dixie to not cash check but to have it put on my check card and yet again through the same company Certegy my payroll check was declined. I was finally able to cash it at a local mom and pop store. Got home and called the toll free number, spoke to someone in Phillipines who told me that it was declined cause it fit a "Pattern" could not tell me what the "pattern" was but that it just fit a "pattern".

I was thoroughly embarrassed and angry that I had to suffer through this at not one but 2 places. There should have been more of an explanation then it fit a "pattern".

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/22/2012 05:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Certegy-Check-Services/internet/Certegy-Check-Services-I-went-to-Walmart-then-Winn-Dixie-to-cash-my-payroll-check-and-Cer-958142. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Certegy Check Services