Complaint Review: Certegy

• Reported By: markihmc — Paducah Kentucky
Certegy
Internet USA

Certegy Diend Payroll Check Internet

This Certgey check cashing that is used by major retailers is a fraud and ripoff to try and get people to purchase thier sh*ty and dispicable services. I tried to cash my parole check today at KROGER and it was deined, I am wordering why? The bank that my pay roll check is issued on cashes it everytime all the time, question HUH? So, I call these f*king foriegn idiots and they cant tell me why or even find the damn transaction without all my info. What the F*k why do they need my info f*king idiots, I am will file a complaint with the Attorney General ASAP against certgy and thier stupid tactics, fraud is a serious crime damit so lets stop this sh*

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2013 07:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Certegy/internet/Certegy-Diend-Payroll-Check-Internet-1048319. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Certegy