Complaint Review: Charming Brides

Charming Brides
Sumskaya str.13,2nd floor office 3 Ukraine Nationwide USA

Charming Brides, Blacklisted Scam Site, Poltava Nationwide

To All Interested Individuals,

Let me say that I too have had problems with this so-called "professional" site.  I too contacted several times the operators of this site but it was to no avail and a completely useless exercise.  I got absolutely no response-None, Zero.  This site's claims were just talk with no action.  I was extremely disappointed and extremely angry and I think I have every right to be.  All this talk about the site's so-called "helpful" side was totally not genuine at all because if they really and truly were helpful they would have had the decency to at least contact me back when I contacted them.  If this is what the operators of this site call "professionalism" then trust me I want absolutely no part of it and nothing to do with it at all. [continued below]....

.....  I am posting this report about this incident because any individual or indivudals looking into this site need to know from this individual who is very much upset about the behavior, attitude, and actions of the Charming Brides site and its operators.

Truly Yours,

A Very Disgusted, Very, Very Mad and Extremely Very Angry Individual

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/25/2013 11:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Charming-Brides/nationwide/Charming-Brides-Blacklisted-Scam-Site-Poltava-Nationwide-1070022. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Charming Brides