Complaint Review: Charming Brides

Charming Brides, Blacklisted Scam Site, Poltava Nationwide

*Consumer Comment: Original Poster Responds

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Thank you for your opinion

To All Interested Individuals,

Let me say that I too have had problems with this so-called "professional" site.  I too contacted several times the operators of this site but it was to no avail and a completely useless exercise.  I got absolutely no response-None, Zero.  This site's claims were just talk with no action.  I was extremely disappointed and extremely angry and I think I have every right to be.  All this talk about the site's so-called "helpful" side was totally not genuine at all because if they really and truly were helpful they would have had the decency to at least contact me back when I contacted them.  If this is what the operators of this site call "professionalism" then trust me I want absolutely no part of it and nothing to do with it at all. [continued below]....

.....  I am posting this report about this incident because any individual or indivudals looking into this site need to know from this individual who is very much upset about the behavior, attitude, and actions of the Charming Brides site and its operators.

Truly Yours,

A Very Disgusted, Very, Very Mad and Extremely Very Angry Individual

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/25/2013 11:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Charming-Brides/nationwide/Charming-Brides-Blacklisted-Scam-Site-Poltava-Nationwide-1070022. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Charming Brides

Original Poster Responds

AUTHOR: A Real Ripoff Indeed - (USA)

I am the original poster of this report and I have taken the time to respond to Olga's response.

Let me say that I am much more madder and much more angrier than before after reading my response from Olga.

In the first instance, I am amazed that Olga took so long to respond to this report/complaint which happens to be several years after this was posted.  I can "perhaps" understand that she may not have known about this after this was posted.  However to come to me now and tell me that after several years has past she now picks up on this report/complaint which is against her shows me that her business must be in serious jeopardy and trouble and the extent of some "communication issue" had to be that bad to not pick up on this serious complaint concerning my issues with her awful business practices.  No one wants to put confidence in any business that operates this way and seems to be full of problems when it comes to communication and No one ever should.

In the second instance, what has gotten me greatly upset with Olga and her business is the fact that she does not even do justice in posting any great apology.  What audacity and unmitigated gall to not even do this on the part of Olga.

She calls what has been originally posted here as "feedback" when nothing could be further from the truth as to why I posted this report.  This report is more than just "feedback" and it is however exposure of the crooked ways of Olga and her crooked business practices.

Yet, I must say that not even two paragraphs of a genuine apology is posted here.  Where is it I wonder?  Is it invisible?  I guess it must be that "communication issue" thing she spoke of rearing its ugly head and preventing her from posting a genuine and sincere apology.  Another pathetic and poor business practice shown by Olga and her so-called "Charming Brides."

Finally, I am greatly, greatly, greatly upset to think that Olga would dare believe that someone would wait around for her and her business till she got her "act together" which for me has not "gotten together" as of yet.  Imagine, she believes that someone would wait around for several years with no word from her and then now when she responds after several years that they must get in contact with her agency in order to now do business with her and her agency.  How laughable indeed and totally ridiculous and ludicrous.

In conclusion, let me say that I am left with even more angrier and even more madder than before after reading the response from Olga and am indeed saying so now and I am not changing from my original position concerning this report that I posted.

And Yes Olga I am indeed Right in doing so.

Respectfully yours,

Even more angrier, madder, upset and disgusted (much more now than before)

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AUTHOR: CharmingBrides - (Ukraine)

Thank you for your feedback!
You are right, Charming Brides had communication issue in 2011. I am very sorry, that I haven’t paid attention for your complaint in time. In any case, it is never late to arrange things in work flow. Now your feedback would be as a practical reminder to actual Charming Brides team how important is to stay in touch with clients,

Olga Bulyga,