Complaint Review: Cheryls.com

• Submitted: Wed, December 26, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, December 26, 2012

• Reported By: Jason — Post Falls Idaho U.S.A.
Cheryls.com
646 McCorkle Boulevard Westerville Ohio 43082 Internet United States of America

Cheryls.com Cheryls false advertising, false shipping dates, deceptive company. Westerville, Internet

*Author of original report: Written by the store obviously

*Consumer Comment: Cheryl's is a Great Mail Order Cookie Company

I ordered $600 worth of Cheryls.com cookies for my employees for Christmas. On the website and in my emails for the order, it clearly states the orders would arrive on or before December 24th which is the only reason I ordered from them, the fact that they guaranteed delivery by 12/24.  These were ordered on 12/16, more than enough time to get them.  However, they did not ship these until 12/20 and did not send them expedited, instead, they shipped them ground. As of today, 12/26, they have not been delivered and have not even reached their destination city. UPS tells me it will be another 2 days before these are delivered, meaning in-transit for 8 days, which means NOT FRESH, and NOT ON TIME.

In email communication with the company, they state that they don't guarantee UPS ground delivery, even though their emails and website clearly state they do.  They also clearly state 100% satisfaction or your money back. When I inquired about this, communication via email ended.  When I called in to speak to them, they told me there was nothing they can do and I should order earlier next time.

This is the first and last time I will order from this company.  I can't believe a $600 order would be pushed to the side and ignored. You would think they would want to get Christmas gifts out as soon as possible and if they can't get it there, tell you that instead of giving you emails stating delivery date on or before 12/24.

If you are looking for stale cookies, delivered nearly a week late, Cheryls.com should be able to assist you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/26/2012 08:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cherylscom/internet/Cherylscom-Cheryls-false-advertising-false-shipping-dates-deceptive-company-Westervill-987002. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cheryls.com

Written by the store obviously

AUTHOR: Jason - ()

Well obviously that rebuttal was written by the store themselves...

If a store offers and makes claim that they are able to deliver, then it shouldn't matter what the size of the order is. If the store tells you "Yes, we can make it happen", then they should be able to do it. Period.

Cheryl's is a Great Mail Order Cookie Company

AUTHOR: Betts N - ()

I have ordered from Cheryl's many times and only once was there a minor miss on the delivery. Everyone I have sent their cookies to has been thrilled with the freshness and taste.

I think the compainant had unrealistic expectations... 600 cookies that close to Christmas? I would not show my face in a bakery on the 16th and order 600 cookies for my employees for the 24th. I makes me question the compainant's ability to plan in advance.

Cheryl's is such a good company and they are putting themselves out their...making a good product and providing  a good service. I hate to see someone lacking in managmemnt skills has called them a "Ripoff" and put them in this forum.

From a manager for more than 25 years and a Cheryl's consumer.