Complaint Review: Chris Woods - Carducci

• Submitted: Tue, June 30, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, September 24, 2009

• Reported By:Macon Georgia
Chris Woods - Carducci
www.carducci-interiors.com Los Angeles, California U.S.A.
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

Chris Woods - Carducci-Fraud Fraud-Scam-Continued Promises without any resolve Los Angeles California

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: The FBI is on it

Mr Woods has repeated this same scam around this country as well as around the world. I would like some contact info for the FBI and/or states attorney who have started an investigation. I also have pertinant info regarding the same. Mr Woods also has immigration issues that need to addressed!

Pissed
Macon, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/30/2009 01:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Chris-Woods-Carducci/Los-Angeles-California/Chris-Woods-Carducci-Fraud-Fraud-Scam-Continued-Promises-without-any-resolve-Los-Angeles-466466. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Chris Woods - Carducci

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

The FBI is on it

AUTHOR: Angel - (U.S.A.)

My friend and I have been victims of Mr Woods as well.  He has been promising my friend his money for a long time and it never came through... We are laughing at him at this point everytime he talks to us.

Sorry to hear you have experience the same.

I have filed a complaint to the FBI, stating all information I know about him, including known address, his wife's name, a physical description, known person he has ripped off, etc...

I also mentioned to the agent, that Mr. Wood was Australian and I was questioning his legality in the country.

I know this site doesn't allow exchange of contact, and I am not sure how to give you mine, so we can chat outside of the forum.  Any idea, let me know. I will be happy to give you all info I have about the case. The more, the better.

Severine