Complaint Review: Cigarrest

• Submitted: Tue, June 09, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, June 09, 2009

• Reported By:Moncton NorthWest Territorie
Cigarrest
170 Eucalyptus Ave Vista, California U.S.A.

Cigarrest Took unauthorized money from my visa card since February.March ,April.Did not disclose my credit info to them. Vista California

I sent away for a free supply of nicotine gum and supplements.Only had to pay for shipping.I did not disclose my credit information to them but they somehow have taken over 130 dollars from my visa for the past 3 months.I have called my bank,had my card number changed.They still managed to get 140 dollars in April.Doubt if I will ever get my money back but this company needs to be stopped from doing this to consumers.

Frank
Moncton, NorthWest Territories
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2009 08:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cigarrest/Vista-California/Cigarrest-Took-unauthorized-money-from-my-visa-card-since-FebruaryMarch-AprilDid-not-di-459944. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cigarrest