Complaint Review: CitiFinancial- Citibank-Citigroup

• Submitted: Sun, May 27, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, November 24, 2008

• Reported By:Lakeland Florida
CitiFinancial- Citibank-Citigroup
2270 Griffin Rd Lakeland, Florida U.S.A.

CitiFinancial- Citibank-Citigroup Mortgage Fraud- Marital Ripoff Tampa Florida Texas

*Consumer Comment: Citigroup does not deserve a bailout

*Author of original report: Beware All Men Corporate giants Citifinancial-Citibank-Citigroup will help your spouse steal your home!

On Oct 27, 2003, CitiFinancial helped my wife commint fraud by approving a mortgage on our homestead residence as Single and Unmarried while we were still married and living in the residence as husband and wife. CitiFinancial knew the home was owned by both with both names as husband and wife on all documents. Yet helped her by filings "five" differant mortgage applications to commint the fraud. four days after she closed on their loan I was arrested for false domestic battery and removed from my home.It took months to finally get the battery dismissed. Then on May 21, 2004 while having coffee with other combat Marines I seen my house for sale in a real estate magazine. Went to the courthouse and discovered the Fraud. It has been a battle ever since. I retained counsel and filed suit. CitiFinancial has repeatedly beat me down with Attornies and I'm still out of my home.lived in my van two years just to be able to pay my attornies.We have lost at every turn.no officials would file charges even through they agree she comminted the fraud outright with stating she was Single and Unmarried which included the mortgage now put on the home. title has been changed to A Single Woman without my name.She abandon the home and CitiFinancial still beats me. I am preparing a class action suit against CitiFinancial- Citibank and Citigroup for their knownly open violations of truth in lending regulations.then useing their big money to beat unsuspecting fraud victims.please' if they have done things like this to anyone. Contact me Allan Heuton justice1351@yahoo.com

Allan
Lakeland, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/27/2007 11:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CitiFinancial-Citibank-Citigroup/Lakeland-Florida-33810/CitiFinancial-Citibank-Citigroup-Mortgage-Fraud-Marital-Ripoff-Tampa-Florida-Texas-250706. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CitiFinancial- Citibank-Citigroup

Citigroup does not deserve a bailout

AUTHOR: Charles - (U.S.A.)

Its amazing these loan & finance companies who cheat & screw us over & steal our homes get bailouts. What do we get nothing!. Citigroup & all the other loan companies who are all reported on this site does not deserve any bailout.

There punishment for screwing us over should be they go bankrupt. But these bank get away with everything & they are the ones getting all this money while they continue there cooperate rape on us the american people while they get richer.

We are the true victims In this mess but we don't matter to the government or to these cooperate thugs rapists. But that Is what people get when they vote republican we all pay the price.

AUTHOR: Allan - (U.S.A.)

I continue to fight these Huge Corporations who have unlimited funds and power in the courts. after draining all my funds and a corrupt judge in Polk County, Florida granting a summary judgment against me. I continue in the Appellant court to try and right a wrong. I have now obtained evidence that they had both actual and constructive knowledge that I was a co-owner and they just did'nt care. This is a warning to all Men.. you could be next!!! As a former combat Marine I would suggust to all service members active and former, not to use Citifinancial- Citibank- Citigroup for any reason. this is the only way to fight back against their money and power. I will keep everyone posted.