• Report: #209961

• Updated: Thu, September 07, 2006

• Reported By:Hibbing Minnesota
Classic Closeouts.com
Internet U.S.A.

Classic Closeouts.com ripoff I placed an order with this company and they sent me the wrong order I sent it back and told them to cancel my order and give me a refund well I'm still waiting for my refund of $51.82 Internet

I placed an order with this company on 7/4/06. About a week or so later I recceived an order from them but it wasn't mine. I had to send that order back and I waited about 2 weeks and no order so I called them and told them to cancel my order and give me my money back.
I have contacted the company several times through e-mail (no phone number). I keep asking them when I will get my credit and they keep telling me one excuse or another now it's 9/7/06 and I'm still waiting for my credit!

Hibbing, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/07/2006 04:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Classic-Closeoutscom/internet/Classic-Closeoutscom-ripoff-I-placed-an-order-with-this-company-and-they-sent-me-the-wron-209961. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Classic Closeouts.com