Complaint Review: Clayton Homes AKA Vanderbuilt Mortgage

• Submitted: Wed, November 19, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, November 19, 2008

• Reported By:Knoxville Tennessee
Clayton Homes AKA Vanderbuilt Mortgage
500 Alcoa Trail Maryville, Tennessee U.S.A.

Clayton Homes AKA Vanderbuilt Mortgage Defamation of Character and violation of company policy. Maryville Tennessee

I applied for a TOE loan back in September 2008. The friend we was living with worked there in the finance department and she took my application and turned it in for me. After my credit was run she asked to see the results without my permission and then proceeded to laugh about it. She came home that afternoon and told my girlfriend what was on my credit report while I was not present. I did not give her permission to talk about what all that was on my credit report. She since then has done nothing but talk down to me and talks about how much of a peice of trash I am because I couldn't get that particular home financed. I feel like the company is responsible for this and should be held accountable for this.
Penny G.

Penny G.
Knoxville, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2008 09:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Clayton-Homes-AKA-Vanderbuilt-Mortgage/Maryville-Tennessee-37804/Clayton-Homes-AKA-Vanderbuilt-Mortgage-Defamation-of-Character-and-violation-of-company-po-392778. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Clayton Homes AKA Vanderbuilt Mortgage