Complaint Review: Clickbank.com, Softwaredoctor.com,support@recordsarea.com

• Updated: Sun, December 07, 2008

• Reported By:Alden New York
Clickbank.com, Softwaredoctor.com,support@recordsarea.com
support@recordsarea.com Internet U.S.A.

Clickbank.com, Softwaredoctor.com, support@recordsarea.com Tried to get records, instead got ripped off. Couldn't contact after they got my money. Internet

I was looking for a copy of my birth certificate and the softwaredoctor inc. came up on the screen as an agency for obtaining it. When I clicked on the link, recordsarea.com appeared and I registered to get the free reports and info I needed. After registering and giving my card information, I was notified there would be a charge appearing on my statement from clickbank.com.

That is when the real trouble began. I tried to log on to the site and was told an error occured and terminated my session. The e-mail address given me for support was non-existent, as was the e-mail address for clickbank. I would really like them to pay for their obvious ripoff.

Wilbur
Alden, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/2008 03:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Clickbankcom-Softwaredoctorcomsupportrecordsareacom/internet/Clickbankcom-Softwaredoctorcom-supportrecordsareacom-Tried-to-get-records-instead-g-398864. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Clickbank.com, Softwaredoctor.com,support@recordsarea.com

respective