Complaint Review: Coast to Coast Grand Getaways

7560 Commerce Court Saratota, Florida United States of America
  • Phone: 888.269.0182
  • Web:
  • Category: Resorts

Coast to Coast Grand Getaways Grand Incentives HIGH pressure bogus sales~ Lies,lies,lies Saratota, Florida

I received a call last November from "Elijah" who told me they were making good on a company that took over $200 in 2008. I was told that this would include 15 people and were to get a week vacation ANYWHERE. Ha! Turned out it was for a studio for 2 people and basically, "tough luck".

Customer service is horrible and they don't care what you bought! I was also told it was worth $7,000-8,000 HA! I, like an idiot told my whole family we were going on a family vacation at Christmas. So, how does 15 people fit in a studio? HA!

I was also promised a card for my son...HA! All I want is my money back! Another SCAM..... this guy Elijah called a dozen times to 'reel me in'.

Save your money! DON'T make my mistake and think people are truthful... HA! Yeah... they are laughing all the way to the bank! Total lies.... misrepresentation and dishonesty!

I just want a refund! Have not used it, as the check in dates were up after 2 weeks of signing up.

Makes me sick.....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/08/2013 04:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Coast-to-Coast-Grand-Getaways/Saratota-Florida-34243/Coast-to-Coast-Grand-Getaways-Grand-Incentives-HIGH-pressure-bogus-sales-Lieslieslies-S-1041752. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Coast to Coast Grand Getaways