Complaint Review: Coastal Credit Solutions Consumer&Business Debt Counseling Services - ,Attorney Hess Kennedy

• Submitted: Sun, August 19, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, September 01, 2007

• Reported By:Carson City Nevada
210 N. University Dr - 1800 Pembrook Dr. St 290 Coral Springs - Orlando, Florida U.S.A.

Coastal Credit Solutions - Consumer & Business Debt Counseling Services - Attorney Hess Kennedy RIP-OFF Unknowingly passed to 3 companies Agreement fee changed from $551 to $588 without notice Coral Springs Orlando Florida

*Author of original report: Coastal Credit Customer Service

I contacted Coastal Credit Solutions for debt management. The "Agent Clint" set me up with a plan establishing a payment of $551.00. When I got the "Client Agreement" by e-mail, the payment was listed as $588.00 and the agreement was between me and Hess Kennedy & Company(Attorneys) and the "Attorneys' affiliate, Consumer Business Debt Counseling Services, Inc." They got an electronic signature on the "Client Agreement" before I saw the document so I didn't know about the amount change or the true names of the people I was dealing with.

I am trying to cancel the agreement based on breaking the oral agreement. I'm sorry I didn't know about "Ripoff" before I got involved. The ironic thing is "Agent Clint" told me to "Google" the original debt management group I was going to go with because "he didn't want to speak ill of another company but I should be informed." A snake disguised as a good guy!

Wish me luck. Hopefully because I caught this within 24 hr., I'll be able to get out of it. But it is going to be a big hassle.

Hess Kennedy & Company needs to be driven out of business. And all their "Affiliates" too.

Dyw of nevada
Carson City, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/19/2007 04:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Coastal-Credit-Solutions-ConsumerBusiness-Debt-Counseling-Services-Attorney-Hess-Kennedy/Coral-Springs-Orlando-Florida-33071-32810/Coastal-Credit-Solutions-Consumer-Business-Debt-Counseling-Services-Attorney-Hess-Ke-268581. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Coastal Credit Solutions Consumer&Business Debt Counseling Services - ,Attorney Hess Kennedy

Coastal Credit Customer Service

AUTHOR: Dyw of nevada - (U.S.A.)

Coastal Credit has good customer service. They have been in contact with me.