Complaint Review: Colon XR, SFL Nutrition LLC

• Submitted: Sun, August 02, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, August 02, 2009

• Reported By:Jacksonville North Carolina
Colon XR, SFL Nutrition LLC
www.sflnutrition.com Miami, Florida U.S.A.

Colon XR, SFL Nutrition LLC I received this product without requesting it, but will be expected to pay $99.95. Miami Florida

*Consumer Suggestion: Response to Heidi in North Carolina

I've just received a bottle of Colon XR in the mail. I've never heard of this product, nor have I any interest in it. I never use such products, and ignore any advertising related to any such "health" products.

The paper accompanying the product informs me that I have 15 days (from the date the product was shipped) to return said product, or it means that I accept the bottle of Colon XR, and will be charged $99.95 (and most likely the $5.95 shipping.)

Had I been home when this product came, I would have refused to accept it. I have no idea how they will charge my credit card since I have never given that information to them. Does anyone have any suggestions on handling this?

Tomorrow I will make a trip to the post office and return the product, with a delivery confirmation of some kind, just to be sure. Do I have to call my credit card provider and alert them so that I won't be charged?

Thanks for reading this!

Heidi
Jacksonville, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2009 01:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Colon-XR-SFL-Nutrition-LLC/Miami-Florida/Colon-XR-SFL-Nutrition-LLC-I-received-this-product-without-requesting-it-but-will-be-ex-475804. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Colon XR, SFL Nutrition LLC

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Response to Heidi in North Carolina

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (U.S.A.)

My understanding is if you receive ANYTHING in the mail that you didn't request, you have the option to do anything you want with it!!!!!! No matter what the accompaning letter said!
Certainly returning it, receipt requested, costs YOU $$$. You don't have to do this!!!! You can just throw it away!!!!
If you can prove that you didn't order it---hard to do, but easier (on you) if they can PROVE that you did...!!!
To be on the safe side, I would notify your bank that there may be fraudulent charges from this company to your account. (They may have gotten your credit card information from a variety of unscupulous places).
If this company persues the matter, simply have them PROVE that you ordered it!