Complaint Review: Communications Publishing - Stephen Young

• Submitted: Tue, July 27, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, July 27, 2004

• Reported By:Pahrump Nevada
Communications Publishing - Stephen Young
996 Wall Street - PO BOX 996 New York, New York U.S.A.

Communications Publishing - Stephen Young Ripoff Foil New York

July 27, 2004 I found a extremely eye-catching letter in my mail. America's Secret Cash Giveaways No-Risk Priority certificate, 1-full Year Money-back Guarantee! Also attacted was an endorsememt from a person that suppose to have bought this So-call miracle text!!!! At first I was totally caught up in the whole sham. And was ready to mail out my check tomorrow!

Fortunately I came to my senses a little later and decided to check the company out on the web. Thank God, I came across this wonderful website. I just wanted you to know that those scumbags don't get everybody. I was scam by another company about six months ago even after I had checked them out!! So everybody out there if it seems to good to be true! It probably is. Thank you! so much!

Pamela
Pahrump, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/27/2004 08:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Communications-Publishing-Stephen-Young/New-York-New-York-10268-0996/Communications-Publishing-Stephen-Young-Ripoff-Foil-New-York-100903. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Communications Publishing - Stephen Young