Complaint Review: CompassBank

• Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

CompassBank Bad Business Ethics Birmingham Alabama

Compassbank is not interested in the customer. Recently I had a situation where I deposited cash into checking account in the morning. The next day I had three
NSF's. The entire process showed my account as solvent and not in the negtive.

I was dismayed the bank's explanantion was that they debit first at 6pm. I deposited cash in the morning. Needless to say I did not receive a worthy explanation nor an apology. After two years of problems with Compass, I went to a competitor bank. I have been with them 6 months and have had no problems.

I think if Compass was concerned about customer service, they would change their guidelines to be more customer friendly. I am in business and tell every person I meet the horror stories of Compass.

Brian c
Birmingham, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2008 06:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CompassBank/Birmingham-Alabama-35216/CompassBank-Bad-Business-Ethics-Birmingham-Alabama-341777. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CompassBank