Complaint Review: Consumer First Plus Platinum

• Submitted: Wed, September 03, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, September 03, 2008

• Reported By:springfield Oregon
Consumer First Plus Platinum
P.o Box 15386 Tampa, Florida U.S.A.

First Plus Platinum Consumer First Plus Platinum gave me $7,500. in credit, and can only use in thier store,or catalog. Tampa Florida

I'am trying to rebuild my credit, after a nasty divorce, and got a e-mail on a 0% $7,500. credit line, they just needed a fee from a credit, or debit card. After the sign up, they shot me to their on-line store, I had to leave, and thought I would comeback to it later. But when I came back, I could not get back to the on-line store, nor was able to contact the company to see what was up. I click on the advertisment that I got, and low and behold the offer had expired.

Tried to go through other ways of trying to contact them, and all have been dead ends. So be careful, even the best of secured web page can a fake. Please let me know if anyone else want to try to go after these bastards, Iam tired of these got to get through life easy shitheads, that cant make money like the rest of us people trying to have a good honest life. thanks

Jimmy
springfield, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/03/2008 09:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consumer-First-Plus-Platinum/Tampa-Florida-33684-5386/First-Plus-Platinum-Consumer-First-Plus-Platinum-gave-me-7500-in-credit-and-can-only-u-369307. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consumer First Plus Platinum