Complaint Review: Consumer First

• Submitted: Sat, January 25, 2003
  • Updated: Sat, January 25, 2003

• Reported By:Bellaire Texas
Consumer First
PO BOX 15386 Tampa, Florida U.S.A.

Consumer First Rip-off

I am an 18 year old trying to get a credit card. I have been rejected from many credit card companys. One day I opened my mail and found a letter saying that i am already approved for a platium credit card w/$5,000 credit limit and 0%APR with a one time only $49 membership fee. I was so exited I finally was approved!!! Then as I started to think about it why would some one give an 18 year old kid a $5,000 credit limit and a 0%APR When i have no past credit history. So I got suspiciuos and looked for the company on the internet. Then I found this ripoff page and I have a friend who works for a news station and we are going to expose this company for the con artist that they really are!

Jonathan
Bellaire, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2003 05:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consumer-First/Tampa-Florida-33684/Consumer-First-Rip-off-1032951. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consumer First