Complaint Review: Consumer Research Corporation - Brompton Media

• Submitted: Wed, May 28, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, May 28, 2008

• Reported By:Jax. Florida
Consumer Research Corporation - Brompton Media
3830 Forest Drive Suite 207 Columbia, South Carolina U.S.A.

GOLFTEST PANEL.com, Sponsored By Consumer Research Corporatin/Brompton Media It said if I did as instructed, I would receive a NIKE Driver, irons, and a bag! NOT!! Columbia South Carolina

The e-mail said you must order 6 trial programs or items and pay only shipping. I thought that would be alot cheaper than buying new clubs, so I did that. I got numerous charges on my credit card, which has costs me much time and grief.

By the way, I never got any clubs!!!!!! SCAM, SCAM, SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Learn from me and do not fall for this. They are also in charge of sending "work at home, secret shoppers needed, etc."

Jax., Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/28/2008 02:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consumer-Research-Corporation-Brompton-Media/Columbia-South-Carolina-29204/GOLFTEST-PANELcom-Sponsored-By-Consumer-Research-CorporatinBrompton-Media-It-said-if-I-335157. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consumer Research Corporation - Brompton Media