Complaint Review: Consumer Research Corporation - producttestpanel.com

• Submitted: Tue, August 31, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, August 31, 2004

• Reported By:Little Rock Arkansas
Consumer Research Corporation - producttestpanel.com
3830 Forest Dr. Suite 207 Internet U.S.A.

Consumer Research Corporation producttestpannel.com ripoff, Decptive, Impossible to contact Columbia Internet

I have filed a complaint with the BBB in SC, I have copied Exerts from the Complaint that I filed. I would encourage all to have the BBB investigate this company.

Upon joining, you are requested to participate in 2 of there offers to receive the "Gift If you read the terms and conditions this blandly contradicts the bold post that you only have to participate in 2 of there offers (in reality 6 are required).

I signed up for a laptop; I have the email and post information proving my signup for the laptop. Member section shows that I signed up for a camera. I emailed the company on 3 occasions to correct this problem with no reply. There is no contact number. Also, I participated in 2 of there offers (under the impression that this was all I needed) only to find that only 1 has shown up in the members section, and that one is even pending! My Fiance was also suckered in to this scheme, and has met with the same results.

I noticed that there were 2 other complaints filed against this company with the BBB. How many times can a company be investigated before there considered Fraudulent?

I have never participated in anything like this, I consider my self a well educated consumer. I am amazed that I finally got scammed. Now I'm stuck with a subscription to Real Networks, and Video Professor with nothing to show except a hole in my wallet. Companies like this bring bad business to legit email offer corporations.

I feel that they should at least be investigated for there refusal to respond or resolve the Order issue of the Laptop vs. the Camera.

Little Rock, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/31/2004 10:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consumer-Research-Corporation-producttestpanelcom/internet/Consumer-Research-Corporation-producttestpannelcom-ripoff-Decptive-Impossible-to-contac-106444. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consumer Research Corporation - producttestpanel.com