Complaint Review: Continuity Partners CPI - U Talk Unlimited

• Submitted: Fri, July 30, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, August 19, 2004

• Reported By:Livermore California
Continuity Partners CPI - U Talk Unlimited
PO Box 18434 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Continuity Partners CPI - U Talk Unlimited ripoff unauthorized transactions awaiting refunds Las Vegas Nevada

*Author of original report: received a letter from the manager of operations apologying for their mistakes

On March 8, 2004, I was contacted by contininuity partners incorporated regarding an offer for gas vouchers, if I agreed to the $1.95 shipping & handling.

I accepted the offer by a man named Neon Simpson and gave my information to a Raymond Smith. Mr. Smith presented me with some other offers, in which I only accepted the trial offer for the phone service for $1.95. About a week or so later, my account was debited for $79.95 for one of the offers I had refused.

I spoke with a representative, who played backed my recorded message, and found that i had not accepted that offer and I received a check within 2-3 weeks. On March 30, 2004, I received the letter from U Talk Unlimited. Upon reading the terms and fees, I cancelled the trial offer on the 1st of April.

On April 2nd, my account was debited for $139.90 and $119.90(for American Values, which I had never heard of, let alone authorize). I have talked to numerous representatives, who have sent my request with a note of highest priority since May 2004.

The last time I called was July 20, 2004, in which I had to be totally irate with the rep. in order to talk to a manager(if she was one or not). Tara told me the same thing all the other reps. had told me and that customer service has no direct line to the Corporate office and that they can not disclose the name of owners or managers. She does not know why it is taking so long for me to receive my refund.

Danielle
Livermore, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2004 02:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Continuity-Partners-CPI-U-Talk-Unlimited/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89114-8434/Continuity-Partners-CPI-U-Talk-Unlimited-ripoff-unauthorized-transactions-awaiting-refu-101403. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Continuity Partners CPI - U Talk Unlimited

received a letter from the manager of operations apologying for their mistakes

AUTHOR: Danielle - (U.S.A.)

A week or so before I reported my incident to you guys, I sent two letters to U-Talk in Nevada and in London. The letters plainly stated that if I did not receive my money, I would file a claim against their company for punitive damages as well as the monies owed to me. On August 5th, I received one check in the amount of $139.90 and on the 6th, I received the other in the amount of $119.90. A couple of days ago, I received a letter from the manager of operations apologying for their mistakes and cancelling my claim I had filed with the Better Business Bureau of Nevada.