Complaint Review: Copeland Marketing Corp.

• Submitted: Mon, March 19, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, March 19, 2007

• Reported By:Peoria Arizona
Copeland Marketing Corp.
1470 W. International Speedway Blvd Daytona Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Copeland Marketing Corp. Charged Advanced commission to list Timeshare for sale. Ripoff Daytona Beach Florida

Per Timesharing Today Magazine, Copeland Marketing has agreed with Florida's attorney general to reimburse more than 360 consumers for a total of $181,000. Copeland charged large fees in advance to owners who wanted to sell their Timeshares.

In June, 2006, I paid Copeland $1100 sales commission in advance of my Timeshare being advertised. Copeland assured me, "that we will sell your Timeshare before the next monthly payment is due!" Nobody from Copeland called to update me on the sales activity.

Finally, 3/7/07 I called to find out the status of selling my Timeshare. Customer Service had a note on my file to call me and ask me to drop the price from $26,000 to $17,000. Still no prospective buyers!

I am filing this report prior to May 31, 2007, to claim $1,100. that Copeland owes me.

Vicki
Peoria, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2007 02:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Copeland-Marketing-Corp/Daytona-Beach-Florida-32114/Copeland-Marketing-Corp-Charged-Advanced-commission-to-list-Timeshare-for-sale-Ripoff-Da-239732. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Copeland Marketing Corp.