Cried

• Submitted: Tue, January 08, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, January 08, 2008

• Reported By:Columbus Wisconsin
Copeland Marketing - Rick Berman
1470 International Speedway Blvd. Daytona Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Copeland Marketing - Rick Berman Promised to sell our timeshare; told me how many he had sold; never heard from him again;did not answer my messages; cost us $900.00 Daytona Beach Florida

I was contacted by Rick Berman of Copeland Marketing by phone about selling our timeshare, he was very insistent that it would be sold very quickly and we would get our $900.00 back when it was.

He convinced me by telling me about how many other timeshares he had sold in the previous months. He said that they deal with mostly corporations who buy units for use by employees and clients and their location in Daytona Beach was ideal because of the tourist traffic in that area.

After several months I tried to contact him to see if there was any interest, and he was never in and never returned my calls. I finally gave up and put the loss down as another lesson learned the hard way. It doesn't pay to trust some people, or companies I guess, we are a retired couple and the $900.00 makes a difference to us.

Kd
Columbus, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2008 08:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Copeland-Marketing-Rick-Berman/Daytona-Beach-Florida-32114/Copeland-Marketing-Rick-Berman-Promised-to-sell-our-timeshare-told-me-how-many-he-had-s-298259. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Copeland Marketing - Rick Berman