Complaint Review: Coral Resorts / Reba Management

• Updated: Wed, June 26, 2013

• Reported By: 18905 Chimney Pl — 20886 Maryland
Coral Resorts / Reba Management
33 Ofice Park RD. 218 Park plaza Hilton. . he Hilton head, South Carolina USA

Coral Resorts / Reba Management AKA Coral sandsIsland Links Fraudulent company RUN. This company took our money and promised a 3 br timeshare on coral sand yearly with an additional developer week. Every time we've called to book a vacation we have never been successful and everyone is rude and not very helpful. We need out of this contract and all monies given back to us ASAP. Hilton head South Carolina

*Consumer Comment: Joining forces in fighting these thiefs

*General Comment: Timeshare Scams

Coral Sands has been nothing but liars, manipulators and scam artists. They made a wonderful presentation, promised lots of things and took our money for nothing. They promised a 3 br yearly experience with an additional developer week and it doesn't exist! I am sickened that I was scammed this way. In VA this weekend, I crossed paths with a woman who used to work for them and sell the timeshares. She expressed that it was in fact a scam and that when she found out she left the company because she was an honest person and could not do the things they had asked her to do.

the contract was actually for Tri annual visitation and the developer week does not exist! They promised they would help rent out the additional developer week and did not. Maintenance fees were higher than discussed and its been over a year and I cannot use the points to book a descent vacation. I work very hard for my money and my family deserves vacation. This situation is most unfortunate but I will see to it that I get out of this contract and get all of my money back! Id like to join in on a class action suit. Please contact me if you have any info or if we can join forces.

S W

(((REDACTED))) @yahoo.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/26/2013 04:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Coral-Resorts-Reba-Management/Hilton-head-South-Carolina-29928/Coral-Resorts-Reba-Management-AKA-Coral-sandsIsland-Links-Fraudulent-company-RUN-This-1062158. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Coral Resorts / Reba Management

Joining forces in fighting these thiefs

AUTHOR: fmc2013 - ()

We're interested in joining forces.

First, we're going to file a report with thttp://www.llr.state.sc.us/POL/Veterinary/index.asp?file=complaint.htm.

Probably we should all do this.

Thanks,

FMC

#2 General Comment

Timeshare Scams

AUTHOR: Brad304 - ()

Timeshares are generally sold in a high-pressure environment, and most advantages the sales people tout are illusory. You are promised a cheap vacation for the family, but you probably can rent a similar unit for less. You are told you can swap your unit in other parts of the country for the same quality. However, you may not be able to arrange the place and time you want. While you own the timeshare, you will have ongoing maintenance costs and special assessments. If you finance your purchase, the interest charges may not be tax-deductible if you are deducting interest on another vacation property. I'm sorry you had to learn this the hard way. I recommend you to read this articles on how to get out of a timeshare scam: http://www.timesharescam.com/