• Report: #120349

• Submitted: Mon, November 29, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, November 29, 2004

• Reported By:Detroit Michigan
Credicorp
9158 King James Dr. P.O. Box 569001 Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

Credicorp ripoff - Platinum Card credit limit 10,000 with a $37 annual fee Dallas Texas

I recieved this letter in the mail from this company. I knew it was too good to be true. I know I have bad credit and I thought it will be very important if I rebuild my credit. But It is hard to get somewhat good credit. I felt this was a good thing for me cause I need at least two lines of credit in order to buy my new home. There was no number for me to call. I couldn't find any thing for the web site. I don't wan't anyone to think this is a real credit card.

I never seen any real credit card company give out a platinum card before a reg. visa or mastercard. To rebuild your credit! I hope someone else is not easy to be so quit to send money without checking this company out. They are not even registered with the BBB. Any credit card will always have a lower credit limit when you are in the process of rebuilding your credit. That limit will not be 10,000 limit!

Kizzy
Detroit, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/29/2004 05:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Credicorp/Dallas-Texas-75356-9855/Credicorp-ripoff-Platinum-Card-credit-limit-10000-with-a-37-annual-fee-Dallas-Texas-120349. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Credicorp