Complaint Review: Credicorp

• Submitted: Mon, January 24, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, January 24, 2005

• Reported By:Grinnell Iowa
9258 King James DR./PO Box569001 Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

Creditcorp Rip-off almost ripped off Dallas Texas

I came very close too falling for this scam. I reread my first contact with me from them over and over. What didn't settle right with me waWs their note of"the 37$(they want you to send}, after your first purchase using your $10,000 credit limit" is
"fully refundable."

On that cue I decided to call my bank and ask them about this so called Credicorp. They advised me since they never heard of them and this company wanted me to send money first, not to it.

When I tried looking up their e-mail on top of it. Search was unsuccessful. So the search told me to try under .com instead of their .org. That's how I landed at the credit card scam report site. Thank God for this being here to inform us of these scams. I called my banker back and thanked him so much because I almost fell for it. When in doubt call your banker or just throw the letter out. If it sounds too good to be true, it probably isn't, I also noted their address, King James Drive!!! Come on now!!!

Grinnell, Iowa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2005 03:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Credicorp/Dallas-Texas-75356-9855/Creditcorp-Rip-off-almost-ripped-off-Dallas-Texas-128703. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Credicorp