Complaint Review: CreditCorp

• Reported By:Doniphan Missouri
CreditCorp
Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

CreditCorp ripoff Dallas Texas

We are trying to purchase a home and our credit isn't good enough and we don't have the money for a down payment. When we recieved a letter in the mail from CreditCorp offering us a $10,000 credit limit (which was going to be our down payment).

It has been two weeks now and we haven't heard anything. I sent them a check for the $37 fee so I check with my bank and the check had cleared so I waited a few more days and then I came online to see if I could find a website for them that is when I stumbled upon this site and the first words I read matched the exact words in my hands. Now I am trying to figure out how to get my money back. If anyone has an idea I'd sure love to hear it'

Shannon
Doniphan, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2005 03:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CreditCorp/Dallas-Texas-000000/CreditCorp-ripoff-Dallas-Texas-140487. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CreditCorp