Complaint Review: Creditors Exchange - Creditors Interchange

• Submitted: Thu, June 12, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, June 12, 2008

• Reported By:LARGO Florida
Creditors Exchange - Creditors Interchange
2875 Union Rd Cheektowaga, New York U.S.A.

Creditors Exchange Or Creditors Interchange, Bufflalo, NY Creditors Interchange, liars, rude & DO NOT TALK TO THEM!!! Cheektowaga New York

My mom called me because she received a call from a Jack Roberts at her place of business. He told my mom that I needed to call him because there is a lawsuit against me and I am going to be sued and he needs to talk to me. My mom asked how he got her information of her place of business (yes, they called my mom's company) he told her they pulled up my public record and located a home that I once owned with her, got her information from there and pulled her public record and that it is perfectly legal for them to do this and call her. It is not legal for them to call and harrass people and thier family members.

I am currently dealing with a company that is called Consumer Mediation Services. Anyone having problems with collectors or debt should look into this program. They legally help you get rid of your debt and protect you against companies like this.

Jennifer
LARGO, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/12/2008 08:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Creditors-Exchange-Creditors-Interchange/Cheektowaga-New-York-14227/Creditors-Exchange-Or-Creditors-Interchange-Bufflalo-NY-Creditors-Interchange-liars-ru-339821. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Creditors Exchange - Creditors Interchange