Complaint Review: Creit Report America

• Updated: Sun, January 11, 2009

• Reported By:Las Vegas Nevada
Creit Report America
creditreportamerica.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Creit Report America Clicked to get credit report. They charged my debit card and I didn't get a report and I got in touch with my bank to try to get my noney back into my account credit Report America.com Nationwide

*Author of original report: UPDATE

I received an email to get a free credit report from Credit Report America. I clicked it and wrote down all the info and gave them my debit card number and they immediately took out the money from checking account. They said they will send me the report in an email. So far I didn't get an email.It has been 2 days. There is no one to get in touch with. They do not have a phone number or an email address. I want my money back for something I didn't get. I got in touch with my bank to see if they could get the money back for me.
They are the biggest ripoff that I have come across. Their website should be closed. All they are doing is taking money from unsuspecting people like me or someone else.

Tinyboo
Las Vegas, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2009 05:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Creit-Report-America/nationwide/Creit-Report-America-Clicked-to-get-credit-report-They-charged-my-debit-card-and-I-didnt-410821. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Creit Report America

UPDATE

AUTHOR: Tinyboo - (Asia)

I want my report to go to the Better Buisness Bureau