Complaint Review: Crown Imports International

• Updated: Wed, November 19, 2008

• Reported By:Howrah, West Bengal Other
Crown Imports International
Central Islip, New York India

Crown Imports International I have alread paid two times but cheque not received Central Islip New York

sir,
From Crown Imports International 580 South Research Place Central Islip, NY 11722, USA. The email came from processing@multishipment.com. They have send the mail on 4th november, 2008 that there is a pending cheque of amount $2,741.88 with the order processing form and i also go through it and paid the frieght charges of amount $31.95 through my citi bank credit card. But till not i didn't received any cheque from you till now and second time you also send the same thing and again i also paid the same charges through my credit card again. So tell me that when i will get my cheque and you also send me the certificate also here i given the scaned document of the certificate. and today also you send me the same thing again. I fill very scared now & tell me whats going on.
FIRST Name : Amlan
City : Howrah
State : West Bengal

Amlanmaiti
Howrah, West Bengal
India

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2008 07:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Crown-Imports-International/Central-Islip-New-York/Crown-Imports-International-I-have-alread-paid-two-times-but-cheque-not-received-Central-I-392715. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Crown Imports International