Complaint Review: Custom Built Training

• Updated: Sat, March 16, 2013

• Reported By: Tisha — Fairfield California
Custom Built Training
191 Peachtree Street NE Ste. 3225 Atlanta, Georgia United States of America

Custom Built Training Took my money for training and never got it. I made several attempts on texting and phone calls then i physically had to drive to my gym location to see what's going on and why i haven't recieved any calls Atlanta , Georgia

This company Custom Built PT is a joke. I was ripped off from day 1 I never received any calls to set my training and on the 3rd day I made the call to see what's going on. So Juan said my trainer was going to call me never did on that day or the next or the next. I had made several calls and texts to Juan and finally on Friday i went to the gym to speak to the Manager of In Shape and to see what's going on. I didn't see any trainers on site either to speak to them to see why no one is calling me for my services that I paid for. So then I called the corporate office and complained I wanted to cancel my contract for service that I can't get. It has been 2 weeks and this is still not resolved. I can't see why this is so hard to resolve and won't provide me any upper Managers name or Owner's name. So I asked are you guys stealing money from Customers and make it where we can't cancel services? I have emails and texts stating I never got any services but I can't get my money back. I can't see why they are still in business they need to be shut down. There Customer Service is very poor I will make sure I let others know about them at my gym.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2013 08:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Custom-Built-Training/Atlanta-Georgia-30303/Custom-Built-Training-Took-my-money-for-training-and-never-got-it-I-made-several-attempt-1035372. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Custom Built Training