Complaint Review: CustomerCarePlus - national Us Grant - consumer Usa Grant

• Updated: Tue, October 19, 2004

• Reported By:Prairie Village Kansas
CustomerCarePlus - national Us Grant - consumer Usa Grant
customercareplus Nationwide U.S.A.

Customer Care Plus, national Us Grant, consumer Usa Grant rip-off! dishonest scam! Clearwater Florida

On August 8th, I was contacted by Roger Brown regarding a national US government grant. After alot of questions on my part, I decided to go for it. He stated my account would be debited $249.oo money back guaranteed if the program does not work for me. He also stated I should receive documentation in the mail in 7 - 14 days.

On August 15th my account was debited the $249.00. On Sept.14th I called the customer service #800-551-7099(Customer Care Plus), was told a packet was sent out Sept. 8th. Reps were very rude. Manager stated she would put in request for refund.

On October 8th, another call placed to stated customer service number at which time they put in a request for refund and to send out another packet.

On October 19th, another call placed to service #, another packet sent Oct. 15th. Each call to this # took at least 10minutes or more to reach a person and several times I was hung up on. I have received nothing for my $249. They did not hold up their end of the agreement and have done nothing to rectify their wrong doings.

Tracy
Prairie Village, Kansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/19/2004 12:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CustomerCarePlus-national-Us-Grant-consumer-Usa-Grant/nationwide/Customer-Care-Plus-national-Us-Grant-consumer-Usa-Grant-rip-off-dishonest-scam-Clearwa-113666. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CustomerCarePlus - national Us Grant - consumer Usa Grant