• Report: #19543

• Updated: Thu, April 25, 2002

• Reported By:Walnut CA
Cybersonic
http://www.sonictoothbrush.com/ Nationwide U.S.A.

Cybersonic ripoff of replacement brushes and rude customer service false promises ripoff waste of time slow prossessing the business that doesn't give a dam Internet

I ordered the cybersonic toothbrush about a year ago. I got my replacement brushes regularly until my credit card got cancelled from little usage. Anyhow, cybersonic stopped sending me the brushes, so I called and gave them a new credit card number to get my tooth brush heads.

It ended up that they didn't send them so I called and couldn't get through because of some Christmas special and that I should try back later. I called 4 times and they said that my toothbrush heads were delayed.

One incident really got to me when I called and told them this was the 3rd time that I had called them and the lady who answered was really rude. I told her that I have become dependent on these brushes and that the one I have now has become all sickly looking and doesn't even stay on the toothbrush anymore. She replied in a snooty voice in something like this, " Well what do you want me to do about it, I would like to hand deliver them to you, but I can't I send them to the Warehouse guys and it's out of my hands from there." I was so upset and just said, well I guess you can't do anything.

I am finally calling them back again, and the guy told me that there aren't that many complaints. I told him I read many and he said there really aren't that many. I've done everything, called, given them the right address, given them the new credit card..I'm at my wits end and I HAVE NO TRUST that they will send them to me. I don't know what to do. I feel helpless!!!

Andrea
Walnut, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2002 09:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cybersonic/nationwide/Cybersonic-ripoff-of-replacement-brushes-and-rude-customer-service-false-promises-ripoff-w-19543. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cybersonic