Complaint Review: DALLAS AREA RAPID TRANSIT - DART

• Submitted: Wed, October 22, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, October 22, 2008

• Reported By:Streator Illinois
DALLAS AREA RAPID TRANSIT - DART
PO BOX 660163 Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

DALLAS AREA RAPID TRANSIT - DART DART stole my money for two monthly passes that I purchased for my daughter. They took my money & they told me today that they cancelled my order. This was teh 1st person I was able to talk to. Dallas Texas

On 10-01-08, I purchased (online) two monthly passes for my daughter to get to work. She has yet to receive either pass. When I call DART, I am directed to a computer answering maching that says they will contact me about my concern. Well I have done this 3 or more times & after three weeks no one has called me. Today, I called DART's Treasury Dept. & the receptionist said that my order had been cancelled. Then she directed me back to the answering machine. Now my daughter may lose her job & I am out over $100! I am getting nothing but a run around from this government agency.

Dave
Streator, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/22/2008 01:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DALLAS-AREA-RAPID-TRANSIT-DART/Dallas-Texas-75266/DALLAS-AREA-RAPID-TRANSIT-DART-DART-stole-my-money-for-two-monthly-passes-that-I-purchas-383842. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DALLAS AREA RAPID TRANSIT - DART