Complaint Review: DEBT RELIEF USA

• Submitted: Fri, June 26, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, June 26, 2009

• Reported By:Flat Rock Alabama
DEBT RELIEF USA
16200 Addison Rd Addison, Texas U.S.A.

DEBT RELIEF USA This company has filed bankruptcy. How does a body get their money back now? Addison Texas

I've been "using" this company since october of 2007. There were suppose to take care of my 3 credit card debts. They told me to only talk to them. If a collector called i was to tell them to call DRUSA. 1 credit card sued me and i took care of it myself by makeing payments. They settled 1 card and charged me a big "settleing" fee.(something i learned now i could have done myself!)

Despite the 36 month plan i was on being $291 a month and $40 of that was their "handling" fee. I began the plan paying $330 but it dropped to $291 after getting sued.(mighty nice of them dont u think?) I noticed this month they wasn't a deduction from my account. When i called the company today i learned they have now filled bankruptcy.

Now what does a body do to get the money back they have "saved" for me. This company is truely one of the biggest ripoffs around and i hope everyone that used them can get a refund. I wouldnt be using them if i truely wasnt trying to get out of debt. I guess sometimes we all get desperate and seek out the wrong kind of help. Does anyone know what is going to happen now? Is my money now gone for good?

Bamarose2
Flat Rock, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/26/2009 12:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DEBT-RELIEF-USA/Addison-Texas-75001/DEBT-RELIEF-USA-This-company-has-filed-bankruptcy-How-does-a-body-get-their-money-back-no-465273. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DEBT RELIEF USA