Complaint Review: D.R.D Awards Payment

• Submitted: Sat, June 14, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, June 14, 2008

• Reported By:Woodbridge Virginia
D.R.D Awards Payment
P.O. Box 9000 Eas Meadow, New York U.S.A.

D.R.D Awards Payment SCAM!! East Meadow New York

I recieved the same official award letter stating that I was the identified person named for the $1,400,000.00 in Sweepstakes and Contest Monies/Prize. All I had to do was send $19.99 by check, cash, or money order. I figured something was funny because there are no contact numbers, or actual person listed to recived my return mail. Also the address where the mail came from was totally different than where I was to mail the $19.99. I put in the (D.R.D Payment) into Google and just as I thought, it was a scam!!!! Thank you so much Ripoff Report!

Reggie
Woodbridge, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/14/2008 02:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DRD-Awards-Payment/Eas-Meadow-New-York-11554-9000/DRD-Awards-Payment-SCAM-East-Meadow-New-York-340285. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on D.R.D Awards Payment