Complaint Review: DS MAX, Red Zone Promotions

• Submitted: Thu, February 27, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, May 03, 2006

• Reported By:high bridge New Jersey
DS MAX, Red Zone Promotions
Amboy Ave Edison, New Jersey U.S.A.

DS MAX, Red Zone Promotions dishonest manager corrupt office rip-off Edison New Jersey

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Revelation

I am here to clear the air with a manager named DJ Salafia, and his shady way of operating a business. I started in the business and was loving it. My leader was great(Lova) and was probobly mislead like I was. Anyway, in the dead of summer our office was in jeopardy of getting shut down by Putnam, and we lost k-mart, and walmart. So we went to B2B, and college soliciting. As you can imagine paychecks weren't exactly fruitful. Therre was a woman ready to get promoted but for some reason she wasn't. Except she acted like she was an asst. manager.

Well, it came time to pay employees one friday and DJ didn't have any checks. What company can't afford to pay its employeess who bust there ass for 70 hours a week? Not to mention that DJ came in two days earlier with a brand new suit on. That was my earnings on his body. He didn't earn shit except head from his eighteen year old receptionist after we all left the office to be in the "field".

I left the company due to mistrust with my emppployer and after two years I still haven't recieved that paycheck from DJ. I sent numerous letters and phonecalls for that money and never recieved it. So bottomline is, if he still has an office and you are in it, than seriously consider getting out cause he has got you brainwashed. DJ really stands for Deceptive Jerkoff.

Jeff
high bridge, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2003 10:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DS-MAX-Red-Zone-Promotions/Edison-New-Jersey/DS-MAX-Red-Zone-Promotions-dishonest-manager-corrupt-office-rip-off-Edison-New-Jersey-47191. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DS MAX, Red Zone Promotions

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Revelation

AUTHOR: L - (U.S.A.)

To all of those who have seen Red Zone Promotions or United Promotional Group, it is all one in the same.. "You are a student, right?", "Did you get your free gift today?", "JUICE!"... All of these terms that are associated with this company and DSMAX-credit card division. It's been quite some time since I read this post or even thought of this place... I have to say that I learned a lot about myself and about others, I forged a lot of ties there..
DJ Salafia is truthfully a great guy.. Great salesman, outstanding attitude.. TERRIBLE MANAGER!! Anyone who is out of this office will tell you that I had an unmatched work ethic b/c I believed in the illusive dream.. To all of you that are chasing that dream, DS Max is a great training program, if you have money stacked up on the side....

Jeff, you are always going to be my dog! Remember that time at Bennigan's when you got promoted?? If it's any consolation to you, the business was shut down, and Red Zone/United Promotional is no more.. AB is married, the BIG DOG is doing well, Gina is making money doing mortgages.. I believe DJ is selling cars out in AZ.... Get at me when you get a chance!!