Complaint Review: DSH Housing Group - Quality Wholesale Homes

• Updated: Wed, September 09, 2009

• Reported By: Josh — Aurora Colorado USA
DSH Housing Group - Quality Wholesale Homes
qwhomes.com Internet, Utah United States of America

DSH Housing Group - Quality Wholesale Homes Quality Wholesale Homes, Goldbilt Homes, Forever Homes, Factory Wholesale Homes, DSH Housing Utah Quality wholesale homes cheated me out of my $5000 down payment Internet, Utah

Early this year I was pushed into putting a $5000 down payment to take "advantage" of a $20,000 savings but i had to do it by the end of the week for it to take affect.  I rushed to get a loan through my 401k and barely made the deadline.  Well in the rush I didnt read their flimsy contract that had a 2 sentence paragraph about there no refund policy.

Two weeks later my wife decided she wanted to get a divorce so I obviously couldnt buy a home through them.  As of that point the ONLY thing they had done was faxed me a copy of that contract back after I signed it.  When I asked for the down payment back they said no way.  Like they deserved $5000 JUST FOR FAXING A PAPER!  I even offered them to take $2500 and give me back $2500 for wasting their time, and they still said no!  I went all the way down to offering them $4000 just so it wasnt a complete waste of time and so I could have a deposit on my own place so I could get an apartment for my kid and they still said no!

The best I could get out of them was an agreement that they would hold onto the down payment until I was back on my feet and able to buy a home through them.  Well through this time they had been setting me up with peritus financial and working on my credit and I was finding land to put my home on, and as soon as I was getting it alltogether then all of a sudden I could not get ahold of anyone!  Anyone at peritus either, which im pretty sure is part of their scam!  Now I just assume that they are out of business or something but they still have my $5000!  Is there anyone out there who knows whats going on or is in the same situation as me?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/09/2009 09:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DSH-Housing-Group-Quality-Wholesale-Homes/Internet-Utah-/DSH-Housing-Group-Quality-Wholesale-Homes-Quality-Wholesale-Homes-Goldbilt-Homes-Forev-492181. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DSH Housing Group - Quality Wholesale Homes