butter

• Submitted: Tue, March 26, 2002
  • Updated: Sun, October 27, 2002

• Reported By:Bucksport ME
Damark
P O Box 1069Junction City Kansas 66441-1069 Junction City, Kansas U.S.A.

Damark is Stealing My Money! Junction City Kansas

*Consumer Suggestion: Damark/Provell's contact info ..call them - it got me a refund!.)

I made the mistake of joining Damark's preferred buyer's club about 5 years ago. Ever since, they charge me a yearly membership even though I have repeatedly cancelled. They have gone from charging a $5 service fee to making me jump through hoops to get my refund. They insist that I have agreed to this but I haven't. They need to be stopped! They are in essence stealing money from consumers! Trying to get the money back is next to impossible and they will not process cancellations.

Allison
Bucksport, Maine

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Damark/Junction-City-Kansas-66441/Damark-is-Stealing-My-Money-Junction-City-Kansas-17641. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Damark

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Damark/Provell's contact info ..call them - it got me a refund!.)

AUTHOR: Aaron - ()

This is the information I used to finally get my double-refund check (for credit card fraud):

Provell
Mike Gregory
333 Grant Ave
Junction City KS 66441
(785) 761-3700
FAX: (785) 761-3701

I just called that number, and whoever picked up found my file immediately. The next day someone from their Consumer Affairs dept. called me back and I was actually cashing a double-refund check within 30 days. Good luck!